This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this dream mean?
02-22-2014, 09:36 PM
What does this dream mean?
I contacted a religious guy I used to be friends with on facebook and he didn't respond and then I sent him an e-mail and he didn't reply either but when I looked at his facebook profile about 98% of all his friends were people that he knew from Nigeria so I wasn't sure if he still lived in Canada or if he had left the country. HIs linkedin profile appeared not to have any work experience past 2004 in which he was working in Nigeria and if he is still in Canada, he'd be living here for 7 years now. Also it's not like him to not reply to my e-mails cause he always makes time for me.

Anyway I dreamed that he was still alive and active in Canada but didn't reply to my e-mail because he thought I was too violent a person to be friends with. I don't get into fights with people but I do condemn those who hate me or mistreat me.

I had another dream last night as well, in my dream men loved foreign woman who could barely speak english becuase it gave them an opportunity to get a girl that was better looking then them that they wouldn't otherwise have a chance with. In my dream the guys loved to teach them how to speak english.

And then the third part, I dreamed that a man held an entire woman (like a 150 or 160 pound woman up in the air usingly only his thumb and his fingers. The woman was held up in the air inside this plastic compartment that was rectangular in shape and even though she wasn't super tall, in my dream she was made much taller because she was able to balance her entire body on one pink pen and she was also made taller by the fact that she had a pen portruding out of the top of her forehead that gave her an added height increase. Because of the pen she was balancing her body on and the pen that she was balancing on her head, she was made taller than all the others and because she was taller than all the others, she was also more successful than others. In my dream, I was the girl who was being balanced in the air by a pen and a man's thumb and in my dream I was not worried about money or success or survival - I knew all of these things would be taken care of because I was taller than everybody else on account of this pen that I was balancing over my head.

When I was 19, God told me to write books and donate the money that I earned to hungry children in Africa but as far as I know, my understanding of the bible has always been controversial and unpopular and I don't understand why there were two pens in the dream. Do they represent different things? And who was the man that was balancing my entire body in the air with his hands in this square compartment that I was in?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 09:47 PM

Might mean that God wants you to write,and is putting the pens in your dream to use and He is balancing you as a protection.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply