This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you buy real instagram followers, do they like your pictures?
02-22-2014, 11:02 PM
If you buy real instagram followers, do they like your pictures?
I don't really want to buy any. I was just curious as to what the point is in buying your followers;

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 11:09 PM

I would assume they do.

Ads

02-22-2014, 11:19 PM

After looking at the people who actually did buy it. No. its truly a waste of money! There are so many websites out there claiming to sell you followers, some may work and some may not. They could(probably will) just take your credit card number and spend it elsewhere. I wouldn't trust it. The way people get so many likes for their pictures is that they are famous,a YouTube star, really good at photography, or they do what i do ^_^ . Well i definately dont have a couple thousand, but its because im lazy. Theres a secret to gaining followers and getting likes! Here are my tips (proved to work)
- First off i'd unprotect your account if not already so more people can review your pics before following. Or you can make it secured to hope for more deticated followers.
-the secrets are Hashtags on hashtags, Like backs and spams, Follow for follows, and a big one are comments! Although it is very time consuming it will get you many more followers and likes.
-When posting a picture, look up the most popular hastags (ex; #likeforlike #likeback #followforfollow #harrystyles #justinbieber #followforfollow #love #quote) and hashtag them!
-Look up the most popular hashtags and spam(like all of the users pictures) each person who posted under that hashtag. Note: you do have to stay true to your hashtags XD like/spam anyone who likes your photos or follows you
-Follow a BUNCH of people who have moderate(100-500) likes. theyre most likely to like back.
-Just keep looking up hashtags and just liking one picture from one account wont do it. A comment'll make the user notice you better than one like.
-Many but not all people you do this to will repay the favor ;D
-When you find someone with many likes, veiw who liked their photo and spam them.

It really works, and is pretty helpful at curing boredom :)haha i wish you luck, follow me if you'd like! @sexii_monsters

Remember instagram isnt just about getting likes or looking cool, its about enjoying it for yourself. Dont just follow strangers but follow accounts that youre intersted in as well! Have fun hope you enjoy ;D
02-22-2014, 11:21 PM

People buy followers to when they establish a new page as it make more people want to follow you. Its not something you do by itself, but its promotional aid to use in conjuction with good content,
we buy followers at buyfollowersforcheap.com