This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you BLOCK a page or group on Facebook?
10-15-2012, 06:16 PM
How do you BLOCK a page or group on Facebook?
Ok, I blocked this person because I don't want to have any links with him but he set up a facebook page and he can still send me messages and see my profile picture etc.
How can I BLOCK the page? I tried reporting it but it doesn't work Sad

I didn't press Like or anything. I just want the page not being able to see me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:24 PM

If someone has been spamming you or hassling you out on Facebook, you can block them so that they can't find or see your account. This article shows you how to block people or application invites, so you can continue to enjoy your time on Facebook.

Go to Account >> Privacy Settings in the top right-hand corner. Click on the Privacy tab that opens up

Look for the "Block Lists" tab near the bottom of the page. Click on the highlighted link "Edit Your Lists".

Type in the name and email of the person you'd like to block.
Facebook will warn you that once you have blocked a person they cannot be your friend on Facebook and won't be able to interact with you (except through applications and games you both use).

4. Click on the "Block This User" button.
A list of people with the same name will appear. Click on the person you wish to block.

Tips

If you change your mind later, it is easy to unblock someone on facebook.

You can also block application invites. Simply key in the friend's name and you will automatically ignore any future application requests from that friend. To block invites from a specific friend, click the "Ignore All Invites From This Friend" link under your latest request

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply