This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone or Blackberry for a 13 year old?
02-22-2014, 11:42 PM
iPhone or Blackberry for a 13 year old?
I'm 13 and I don't know if I should get an iPhone or Blackberry. By the way I'm not like those kids who always drop their phones and stuff and I like the internet and using Twitter. So what do you suggest for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 11:57 PM

well im thirteen and im in love with my blackberry curve 8520! its really good, surprisingly easy to use, and fast internet access. i love it, and i think its more suitable for a 13 year old Smile

Ads

02-23-2014, 12:00 AM

blackberry is good for internet stuff..iphone sucks...iphone is only for gaming and applications iphone doesn't have internet stuff compared to bb...try blackberry torch 9800... best phone in blackberry..if not storm is also good
02-23-2014, 12:13 AM

It really depends what you want out of your device. Each have their own strengths and weaknesses.

The iphone is an application super machine. The apple app store has hundreds of thousands of applications to keep you busy and mostly free. The user interface is smooth and very easy to navigate. Its a very simple device to master.

Blackberries have been my choice for 6 years. I remember when they didn't even have apps or the intuitive keyboards they have. Blackberries are very good communicating devices. With Blackberries Push notifications, you never miss a beat with Facebook, Twitter or many other social networks. They by far have the best keyboards of ANY device. Applications are limited since Blackberry is just emerging into the consumer market. Gettinf used to BB also takes some time. Its not as easy as the iphone.

Overall, I suggest a BB cause it suits your needs. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Good luck