This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm just sick of people?
02-23-2014, 01:27 AM
I'm just sick of people?
Please don't tell me I'm the only one.
I am just so sick of humanity and people. I might say that I'm going through a phase, I get emotional by seeing or hearing about people doing bad stuff to other people. I have no hope in people and it upsets me why there are so many power hungry, greedy and just yuck people in this world.
Why are there bad people in this world.

Now nothing major has happened to me (well yet anyways) so why am I sick of them? I observe things, I hear stuff on the news and it just makes me so angry even little things people do.

For example on the Internet. Everywhere you go there is so much negativity on the Internet it's like everyone has an opinion and everyone gets mean. Like those Facebook pages that post memes and "funny pictures". Now don't get me wrong i do find some of them funny except for the ones where they make fun of someone.

Today I went on Facebook and I saw a pic of lorde (the singer) and so many were commenting stuff about the way she looks. They don't even know her yet these humans are degrading another human just for the fun of it or just because even though its not necessary

Why can't us humans just love, help and support each other. Why can't us human not take advantage of things. Why can't we just be good people.

I'm sorry if this was long or not even a proper question but I just don't understand.
Thanks for your answers guys Smile I also wanted to add that I'm not basing it all on the Internet and media I used that as an example. It's everywhere violence, bitchyness, greed money ignorance, racism.

But thank you for your answers some of them did make me feel better that a few understand Smile x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 01:33 AM

You spend too much time online.

People in real-life can be great.

I spend maybe an hour a month online, usually in the bathroom.

Ads

02-23-2014, 01:37 AM

I have good news and bad news. The good news is you won't always be emotional about this, the bad news is that happens when you get numb to it.

I know what you mean, but in my late twenties I just shake my head and keep moving. I will say something in comments or out loud to people sometimes, but I'm not surprised anymore.
02-23-2014, 01:39 AM

Ranting about your issues won&#x27;t solve anything.
02-23-2014, 01:46 AM

Thank God, i thought i was the only one! i have been having the exact same thoughts since a long time and every time i talk to someone about it i get the same answer everytime...." there is still hope" or " you are depressed ".....
the world is fucked and everybody's looking the other way like everythang's hunky dory.

honestly speaking, sometimes i even as far as start to think that maybe the world needs some kind of a plague or a purge to kinda.."restart " ..the world....

i have been looking for the same answer as you are .."why am i feeling this?"..and maybe the answer is i've just been the world for it's become....and i don't like what it's become....
02-23-2014, 01:56 AM

true humans are primal and do a lot immature hateful things, but you are getting most of your impressions of humans through a device that allows them to be anonymous meaning ,you see the the worse of them when they think know one sees them.
02-23-2014, 01:58 AM

I`m totally with you there! I realised that people stink when I was 18, after years of mistreatment & bullying that I didn`t deserve. I think that it must be down to some bad genes handed down from our ape ancestors at a time when only the meanest, cruellest of them could survive by taking all the food & other resources from the meeker apes, who died out because they couldn`t hold their own against their vicous cousins.
02-23-2014, 02:06 AM

im sick of people too... mostly teens (and im 15 so that's saying something) im sick of everyone around me with their sex, parties, alcohol & drugs! why do i have to be human? i don't know! i just wish i wasn't... im glad im not the only one that feels this way (this post makes you automatically okay in my book, which not many are)
02-23-2014, 02:16 AM

Do people do bad thing? Yes. However there are a whole lot of people doing good. Sadly that does not make onto the news or the internet. That is the trouble when you only pay attention to the media. Get out volunteer somewhere if you are old enough. By doing good you will meet the people who are doing good (not perfect) and yo will feel better.