This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you do any international marketing for Egypt, any new ideas?
10-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Can you do any international marketing for Egypt, any new ideas?
Are you ready to make any volunteering effort to market Egyptian tourism? do you have any new simple ideas to help reaching the Tourists directly. I know facebook and similar, so tell me about something new that I may not know or you know more. Thanks for all answerers and friends of Egypt.
@Sabrina Although it's not the answer to my question, but your answer as usual is very useful. I know about the worries of tourists and they pay money to relax not to risk. The new point you mentioned is they think about terrorism and religious fanatics. In the Red Sea and South Sinai, it's the same situation of safety and security. All over Egypt there is mainly no special fear related to terrorism or fanatics, but in Cairo and Alexandria there are always protests and the traffic was always bad and now worse. With the few Tourists who still enjoy their time in Egypt, I found many British and Russians who didn't feel anything wrong during their stay after the revolution. About the sellers, I know it's very bad and I wish I can do anything about it. For me it's really more important than security now as I know the safety and security is almost back to normal except Cairo downtown and few areas of Alexandria.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:24 PM

stability first

Ads

i am not sure what you mean, but i visit Egypt regularly. Iove the antiquities, the hotels and the weather. In fact there is little i don't like about your country, However many people i know who have considered going to egypt are put off by their fear of terrorism and religious fanatics. Many English people are surprisingly conservative and worry about facing things which they feel are possibly slightly differerent or challenging. They need to feel safe and secure, they need to feel that their holiday is going to give them a wonderful experience and they don't want to include worry or anxiety in that holiday. Most people spend all year saving for that holiday, it is likely to be their only holiday abroad in the year and represent a large percentage of their disposable income. I am afraid that until the political situation is stable tourists will stay away, but when they come back you must make them feel safe and secure, and that also means protecting them from the never ending hassle of sales people. If there is any thing you think i can help with then please ask.

cool

Street campaigns, or email, etc.