This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you look like a hoe?
02-23-2014, 05:19 AM
How do you look like a hoe?
I was talking to this guy that came up to me and we was like talking for a while and he came out and said tbh I thought you look like a hoe but you seem cool and like a good girl so I got petty and walked off since I was a hoe like that's why I hate hood guys because they are too real ... the day before that a girl who I think don't like me said that I was a hoe and of course I didn't like fight her or anything because I would have been done and plus I don't fight anyways so instead I got offend a posted a picture of her on instagram because I'm petty oh well but anyway how can you look like a hoe and what's wrong with looking like one if you don't like act like one

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 05:24 AM

To dress like a hoe just dress like nicki minaj katy perry rihanna

Ads

02-23-2014, 05:38 AM

Short skirts,tight jeans,no bras yep,thats the stuff that makes you look like a hoe.But,if you donot have vulgar dressing than those people couldve judged you wrong.Even if you do look like one then nobody cares there are only some people but-beware of rapists.This was not a joke.
02-23-2014, 05:49 AM

Maybe the way you dress. Like for instance, you might have on some really tight leggings or a belly shirt. Basically something slutty. You could have hoe tendencies...like constantly bending over so guys could look at your butt, showing a lot of cleavage. Pretty much just doing things that people might consider "hoeish". I personally don't judge people by their looks, I judge by how they act. So, if I see that you're acting like a hoe, I wouldn't make that assumption until I've gotten to know you as a person.
02-23-2014, 05:53 AM

Well, what were you wearing? Maybe he was just a douche lord.