This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when a girl who likes you deleted you from their facebook page?
10-15-2012, 06:16 PM
What does it mean when a girl who likes you deleted you from their facebook page?
We just went on date this past friday and when ask her why she took me off her page she could give me any satisfactory answer. she only said no you couldn't be my friend on FB.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:25 PM

it means she doesnt like you

Ads

She doesnt like you

I hate to break it to you, but I fear that she may not want to go further with you than that first date. Those actions do give off that type of vibe.

apparently that date didnt go as well as you may have thought. i agree with george

Maybe the date didn't go as good as you thought...she might have decided that she isn't into you and doesn't want to hurt your feelings by putting something on facebook that you could read...you never know...or maybe she was in a relationship before and she is back with that person so for obvious reasons she had to delete you!!! So sorry, I am sure there is someone out there who will treat you better...she obviously didn't have the decency to tell you to your face so let her go she isn't worth it.

it obvisouly is her way of saying that she doesnt want anything to do with you any more

You Should Have Bent Her Over When You Had The Chance - Now Its Back To The "5 Knuckle Shuffle"

Yah. She doesn't dig you. And doesn't want to be seen associated with you, to boot, which is the "other" reason she deleted you from her profile.

Best way to get even (if you're in that sort of mood) is to ask her best friend on a date. Then when the first girl asks why you did that, say "I was going to ask you out again, but I lost your number and couldn't look it up because I couldn't see your facebook profile. So, I settled on your hot friend instead."