This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with cyber bullying.?
02-23-2014, 05:44 AM
Help with cyber bullying.?
Hello all,
A couple of us, my girlfriend, her best friend, and I have gotten in a little trouble.

There's one girl who simply will not quit annoying us, she has gone to her friends and even to administration saying that we are talking about her on social media and making threats, however it is the exact opposite.
She has been going on social media and talking about us. I have one friend who was able to get me photo evidence but I need more. Problem is she has blocked us all on every social website so I am unable to view any posts I might need for evidence.

Normally I could care less if people speak about me.. But I've been called into our school's discipline office twice now when I have done nothing wrong, and since I am looking into a career in law enforcement this situation is real bad for me.

So now to the real question, I need to bypass the block on social sites to be able to print these statuses to show as evidence in my favor. Is there anyway to do this? I know HTML.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 05:49 AM

No you cannot do this with HTML as HTML is only a very basic web building language and you will not be able to do this yourself with what is needed to bypass blocks such as ones on the websites you're referring to. It's also not a good idea to try as it will get you in a lot more trouble than cyber bullying will. You need to get your parents or a trusted adult on board and write an email or a letter to the social networking sites (they often have "Contact Us" pages) explaining your situation and they will take you through the proper steps from there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply