This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PSN account won't let me sign in on my PS VITA?
02-23-2014, 06:30 AM
PSN account won't let me sign in on my PS VITA?
I'm trying to add my friends on my PS vita but it won't let me see sign in. in the settings it says I'm signed in but when i was i go to the app on the "friends it won't let me sign in. it just keeps saying
"could not connect to the server or device within the time limit. (NP-5719-2)"
and when i try to do it again it sends me into it but won't let me see the friends i already had. it just says "An error has occurred. (E-82f001f7)" and then it will say "Could not connect to server. (NW-8942-3)"

im starting to get frustrated someone please help me.

I've also did what the "suggest actions" are i did them twice.

and i know my intent is working because i can still go on Facebook and youtube.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 06:40 AM

Error E-82f001f7 seems to be specifically the &quot;Friends&quot; app&#x2F;list error, considering that the same error popped up on December 8th this year for CoD: Ghost for some PS4 players. I guess Sony is busy working on the PSN &quot;Friends&quot; network and expanding&#x2F;optimizing it, considering the PS4&#x27;s release and the buggy programming that came with increasing the friends cap from 100 to 2000.

Hopefully this error will come to pass eventually. I&#x27;m in the US and I&#x27;m also experiencing this as well on my Vita.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply