This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DIRECTIONERS: How to get the boys to notice you on twitter..?
02-23-2014, 09:08 AM
DIRECTIONERS: How to get the boys to notice you on twitter..?
Or any other way. Ive never had them reply..Or follow.Tongue Pease help.c:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 09:22 AM

Sorry, but there is a 99% chance you can't. They've got 10M+ followers and a ton of mentions everyday. They don't really reply, since the TMH tour and everything.

But, in an interview, Niall said that the tweets that catch his eye a lot (and annoys him) are the ones with a lot of spaces.

Ads

02-23-2014, 09:33 AM

Well, I Have heard that if you post a picture or a video on Louis's youtube it gets his attention.
02-23-2014, 09:45 AM

1. You can't
2. You don't
3. You won't
02-23-2014, 09:52 AM

Niall to notice - Watch any VERY recent interviews etc. they do, for example if they did an interview in the morning - find a hilarious line that they haven't said before and post it on their twitter. He may not follow you but there is a likely chance he will RT you.

Eg/ in the past, 1D did an interview livestream thing where Liam revealed a story about him and niall going to the gym...but niall never showed up.

A fan posted on Niall's twitter ["I invited him to the gym, but he never showed up!" LMAO cause niall is a lazy mofo! #lazyarse] and he RT her and I think followed her too...

Liam to notice- I don't know if this is a trend or what, but liam tends to notice tweets that have to do with cute kids singing 1D song videos. Or just really talented people singing their songs flawlessly Tongue

Eg/ Just in last year, liam RT over 15 people's videos of either themselves singing one of their songs and playing an instrument...or adorable little kids singing alond to their songs. Oh and sometimes he comments on it too, or posts it as his own with a caption. (He searches up these things on YouTube i'm assuming)

P.S- go on his twitter now, he just posted another video of a cute kid Tongue

Louis- Honestly I have no idea, he hasn't really RT something or followed anyone in a while....only thing I can say is that last time a fan tweeted "@LouisTomlinson will never notice me." He replied with "He is a very busy lad and tries to notice everyone! Tell me if he notices you Wink"

I just gotta say that that was so sweet of him Smile

Harry and Zayn- They haven't RT or followed any fans in a long time...

Haha hope this helps you Tongue I don't know if these actually work or not...but these are just trends I see on their Twitter pages Smile.

P.S- I've tried some of these methods on other verified celebs, and some of them actually followed me back! Big Grin I never tried THESE methods on 1D though... Smile