This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTF, Facebook account!??!?
02-23-2014, 09:09 AM
WTF, Facebook account!??!?
I created a Facebook account approximately 5 months ago (big mistake). Almost immediately I deleted it, or I thought I did. Then, I check my email and there's a friend request for me? I certainly did delete it... however, it said something about always being there if I want to go back. I don't want to go back, I never will go back. I want this shit out of existence RIGHT. NOW.

There have been complications before, How do I get rid of it FOR GOOD?!?!?!??!??
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!
Why the fuck did I ever even make that shit. I'm fucked, royally fucked.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 09:24 AM

all i know is that i tried to delete my facebook account a few months ago and all i could do was deactivate it. it claims that if you deactivate it for more than a month (i think) it will be deleted but i went back onto mine to get some photos and it was still there. i don't think you can delete it. maybe if you send an email to facebook and ask them to delete it permanently?

Ads

02-23-2014, 09:33 AM

it is spam or a virus .. there often attached to face book, my space accounts so it contacts anyone who opens a account.. thus why i don't have one .
02-23-2014, 09:38 AM

short answer: you cant.

face book does not delete profiles ever they keep all the information and it can be accessed at any time, sucks, but true
02-23-2014, 09:54 AM

You can't.

What you need to do is:

Log back into your facebook account.
Go into Account Settings
Deactivate
Click anyone it doesn't really matter
Then tick the box that says "Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook".

This way, you won't get any emails from facebook ever again.
02-23-2014, 10:06 AM

You cant.....you shouldnt be getting friend request though.....i would make sure its deleted....but idk why u dont like it..