This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people feel the need to make their sex lives public?
02-23-2014, 09:11 AM
Why do people feel the need to make their sex lives public?
There's nothing wrong with having sex, but people like to brag about or take pictures and videos and post them social media sites. When people call them out for it or "slut-shame" them, they act as if the world is judging them?

What are your views?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 09:25 AM

Some people like to be watched.

Ads

02-23-2014, 09:28 AM

I haven't had a lot of experience with people posting videos or pictures. However, I do know some people feel the obsessive need to talk about their sex lives-- their partners, their "skills", their experiences. I realize some people need advice or whatever. And that some close friends share these things. But then take it to your homes. I don't care to hear about it. Even on here, there are a few users who can't help but add comments to otherwise normal answers. I wonder if they try to appear desirable or hot or alluring. To me they just look silly.
02-23-2014, 09:40 AM

they want to show off and act like their cooler then others you cant blame them their only human
02-23-2014, 09:51 AM

Why do people feel the need to invade others' privacy or make up lies about other peoples' sex lives. For example I happen to like f***king tight young vagina like nature intended. I never had sex with a man and never will, and if a homosexual brings any of their disgusting nastiness around me I'll punch them in the face until their sh*tbrain gets the message or stab them in the throat. I also don't want any used up menopausal flabby, skin flap hanging, loose vagina, obese, mean-spirited bitter, unwanted, bully-beatches.
02-23-2014, 09:58 AM

Some people are desperate to be the center of attention. If you call them out on it, they act like you're the problem.
02-23-2014, 10:11 AM

In my experience it is younger men that brag the most about their exploits. I was actually prude-shamed, for telling some of my husband's friends (many years ago) that they should be respectful of their girlfriends, and not go around telling us all details that we don't need to know.

I know that with these fellows, it was a case of posturing or making themselves sound like macho dudes who get into their girlfriend's pants on a regular basis. Some of the girlfriends were okay with it (or claimed to be be okay with it) and some quietly told me they felt humiliated.