This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you attract the attention of a celebrity on any site like facebook or twitter?
02-23-2014, 10:06 AM
How do you attract the attention of a celebrity on any site like facebook or twitter?
I just want to be friends with loads of different types of people, i want to attract the attention of someone whos a celeb and i want it so we could talk in conversations a lot Smile sorry if i sound werid.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 10:16 AM

threaten them (it would get my attention)

and you don't sound weird you just seem desperate

Ads

02-23-2014, 10:28 AM

There is a million people already trying to do that, so I don't think trying to catch their attention online will do very much.
02-23-2014, 10:29 AM

So you're those people who want to have celebrity friends and have those fame from knowing them and believe that it's PURE fun to be with them

You've seen to many movies on rock stars pop stars actors who accidentality bump into a common person and become friends.

I'm sure they want to keep their personal lives from fans and such as much as possible
02-23-2014, 10:32 AM

that you are going to get a head to toe plastic surgery make over to look just like them because your significant other loves that celeb
02-23-2014, 10:48 AM

Try to stand out from all the other tweets. Don't be like OMG I LOVE YOU FOLLOW ME!
cos that's gonna get you no where.. seeing as thats all anyone tweets to celebs, they pretty much ignore those tweets.