This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Comments on facebook suddenly appearing?!?
02-23-2014, 11:23 AM
Comments on facebook suddenly appearing?!?
I rarely add new photo's to facebook, but from ages ago there are a fair few already on my account. Occassionally over the past year or so I look through them. Most have a couple of likes no comments, some have a few comments I have seen before. But I looked through them all again today and suddenly on several pictures, there are comments from ages ago. For example, in a picture with my ex girlfriend in a picture from 2008. There is now a comment (Which was definetly not there before) complimenting the pic. Stomach dropped a bit when I saw it thinking it was new and I haven't heard from her for ages, but the date on the comment is back in 2010. Either there is an issue with the system, or she has seriously slow internet the amount of time its taken that comment to upload. But seriously...is this common? Could it be because she has changed something on her end to allow comments to be seen....or something like that?! No idea whats going on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 11:28 AM

this is because the privacy and the notification settings should be checked. In that you will find that the person with the least comments is done in a chronological order.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply