This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can a person hide themselves on another persons FB friends list?
02-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Can a person hide themselves on another persons FB friends list?
On the new timeline it still shows the TOTAL number of friends, but where there picture is its blank. IF the person knows yo block you, you will not be able to see there pic, but if they don't they still appear. But is there a universal block to prevent anyone from ever seeing them on any friends lists of any friend??
twnfan19,

EXACTLY, on my friend- friends list it shows they have 100 friends, but I can only see 98 of them, on the timeline it just shows blank...white spots...I know one blocked me for sure, so it makes sense that I cannot see there picture and just a blank spot appears but they know who to block. So i did the SAME thing I opened up a bogus FB account and bam I can see the one person who blocked me, so now with the bogus account I can now see 99 friends including the one I know for sure blocked me, BUT one is still missing the 100th friend so to say...that person somehow has been able to block all FB users from seeing they are on someones friends list. The main real reason I ask is that my wife, i suspect is cheating..she deleted the "friend", so then she had only 99 friends but just a day or so later she was back up to 100 friends but I cannot SEE who this other person is, I have exhausted ways that she could hide just one friend, there does not appear to be a way to do i

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 11:43 AM

yes, if they block you you cannot see them on someones friend list

Ads

02-23-2014, 11:59 AM

I was wondering the same thing because I looked at a friends' friends list and saw those white spaces. Then, I set up a fake account, and searched for that person and STILL saw those white spaces when I checked their friends list.