This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of makeup should she use?
02-23-2014, 12:03 PM
What kind of makeup should she use?
My best friend is horrible at putting on makeup so she never wears it.

http://instagram.com/p/c9f4xVSNJH/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 12:04 PM

i dont think its the brand but the application

Ads

02-23-2014, 12:10 PM

Any makeup can look nice IF IT IS APPLIED CORRECTLY. However, my brand of preference is MAC and I use it daily. Most MUA's in my area use it also.
02-23-2014, 12:16 PM

Start with something simple than add others
02-23-2014, 12:26 PM

if she has good skin and looks like she does, i&#x27;d recommend tinted moisturiser but if she has pimples use concealer. MAKE SURE IT MATCHES HER SKIN TONE. mascara and maybe lip gloss? She&#x27;s a beautiful girl so she doesn&#x27;t really NEED any at all Smile please answer my question, sweetie? x
02-23-2014, 12:41 PM

The easiest thing to do is a light liquid coverup-just a dab on each cheek and rub it in. Then add blush on the upper outside cheek area. Then apply eye liner and mascara. So simple but it works! Doesn't matter the kind or brand!
02-23-2014, 12:55 PM

Start off with Moisturizer, then put foundation on all areas of face and not to much then use a foundation brush to blend it. The problem could be too that she puts too much, doesn&#x27;t apply it correctly maybe uses fingers, or possibly using wrong foundation color. All these are important for someone to have flawless or nice applied makeup.
02-23-2014, 01:10 PM

Okay to accentuate her eyes do a thin winged eyeliner with black stiletto liquid eyeliner from maybelline. A metallic bronze or gold eyeshadow (keep it neutral) on the inner corners of her eyes (again, maybelline has nice shades!) and loreal million false lashes in blackest black. She&#x27;ll look great! Not too much, just enough to accentuate her great features
02-23-2014, 01:12 PM

I think if she has trouble, then it's the way she's putting it on and not the actual makeup itself. I would suggest watching youtube tutorial videos and stuff, it really helps for beginners Smile

And not necessarily related to your question, but if she's looking to try new beauty products and aren't sure what products are right for her, then she should consider trying a beauty subscription box. They're really good for discovering new products without spending a bunch of money on products you may not actually like. If she wants to look at one called Ipsy she can check it out here http://www.ipsy.com/r/3d94