This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apparently he has already "moved" on?
02-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Apparently he has already "moved" on?
My fiancé left me yesterday after he found out I was keeping files and records of all of his internet searches and phone calls/text messages and he tells me I'm to "clingy" or whatever but last night him and his friend came to our apartment and started moving all of his things out! Now he is living with that friend and he blocked me on all social media so I had to make a fake Facebook and I added him as a friend and he accepted now I see all these girls talking to him and there is this one girl he keeps liking all of her bikini pictures from vacation and he has changed his status from engaged to single and I still haven't changed my status so why does he have to change his??? Is he really moving on THIS fast?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 02:54 PM

No, he moved on way before yesterday.

Ads

02-23-2014, 02:59 PM

If I discovered that my fiancee was keeping files and records of my activities, I would also "move on" as quickly as possible.

Life is too short to spend it with a psycho beeotch.
02-23-2014, 03:00 PM

Yes, he really is moving on that fast.
02-23-2014, 03:17 PM

This is really sad. When a stalker doesnt realise they are stalking. Delete that new facebook you made, stalking him isnt helping you. Block him. Out of site out of mind.
02-23-2014, 03:29 PM

That's what happens when a partner is clingy. Hope you have learned from this. Keeping track of everything that he did was not acceptable. You didn't have to go to that extreme. You can only blame you for losing him. And for you to make a fake account so you can follow is every move, then that is sick.
02-23-2014, 03:36 PM

Good lord. I hope he has! Good man! Just reading your question made me want to change my status to single! You actually kept a file on him? Sweetheart, you are indeed a stalker and you need to seek help...or something. No man is going to tolerate that sort of behavior and this man seems to know you well enough to realize that you aren't going to change.

He's moved on. Good for him! I wish him well.
02-23-2014, 03:47 PM

uh, if my gf was clingy, insecure and psycho, i would move on even faster. i want to know what took this guy so long to leave.

i hope someone keeps a file on all of your web searches and personal information so that you realize how psycho and invasive it is.
02-23-2014, 03:57 PM

Yes he has and he's moved on because its obvious you have no trust in him and he got fed up with it. He probably started moving on way before yesterday.
02-23-2014, 04:04 PM

He moved on mentally a long time ago because your not strong enough to be in a relationship!!! You have no trust!! You like starting BS by digging through his stuff to find things to destroy your relationship!! So he replaced you!!! Who wants a women that is a detective!!! You never said you caught him cheating!! You just told us how you made him feel like crap by digging through his stuff!!