This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is the best social site for privacy?
02-23-2014, 02:50 PM
Which is the best social site for privacy?
I would like to share photos with a few select people. I used to be on Facebook but they changed the privacy settings, so anyone could find you and I don't like the amount of adverts and game invites you are bombarded with. So which of the sites is the best for photo sharing and privacy? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 02:57 PM

The best social sites for privacy would be your backyard, your living room, school, a restaurant, a bar, a coffee shop, an arcade, a park, the mall, a road trip, a camping trip, a block party, the bowling alley, or the beach. Nothing on the internet is private anymore. Time for everyone to go back to living a real life. Am I right?

EDIT: Google and Instagram (facebook product) DO NOT = PRIVACY. They are the most non-private places in the universe.

Ads

02-23-2014, 02:58 PM

Instagram. You can edit photos, and it's easy to use. If you want it to be more personal and you want a customized page then I suggest tumblr. Although tumblr is very confusing and takes some time to get used to. The best thing is instagram Smile note: instagram is only an app for your phone/ iPod. Tumblr is an actual website.
02-23-2014, 03:02 PM

In My Views Best Site for Storing and sharing your Pictures, Documents and Files is the GOOGLE DOCS via your Gmail account.
02-23-2014, 03:11 PM

Actually Google+ is great for privacy you can share photos with friends or family or both!!
02-23-2014, 03:12 PM

tell all your friends to join the new social site better then facebook but completely private \
its called internet friend zone http://www.ifriendzone.com your privacy is guaranteed there