This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Take a look at the "Save Marriage" twitter website. Look at the "straight" married couple, what do you think?
02-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Take a look at the "Save Marriage" twitter website. Look at the "straight" married couple, what do you think?
The guy in the pic looks to be CLEARLY gay. This makes my point even more valid. Women marry gay men all the time, while most act straight, sometimes I want to walk up to a woman and ask them "are you blind?" women always think guys are straight just cuz they have sex with them, talk about girls, etc etc.

http://twitter.com/nomtweets
Im trying to figure out why gay homophobic twats keep coming in this section.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:01 PM

Maybe you can tell that by looking, or maybe you can't. But it is very clear that you are pissed that every last American doesn't agree with your point of view.

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:08 PM

Dude, that guy doesn't look gay. you are an idiot. just cause you aren't good looking
02-23-2014, 03:15 PM

You can't tell someones sexual orientation by looking at them!
02-23-2014, 03:16 PM

so you looked at a picture and decided someones sexuality?
i don't want people like you supporting gay marriage.
just because a guy looks a little camp doesn't mean he's gay, even if he kisses or has sex with men it doesn't mean he's gay. get a life.
02-23-2014, 03:16 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why some of those idiots think the "dems will pay" for the actions of a judge who was denied that bench once before for being too conservative under one conservative president before finally getting the federal bench under another conservative president. Did they already exorcise the ghost of Reagan and are they trying to off Pappa Bush now so that no one can remind them of this?

Gods, American politics are warped. I suggest the Korean parliamentary system. Everyone in congress just beats the crap out of each other. Last one standing makes the new rule until there's something else to vote on. Repeat for each new issue until they all kill each other off. Alright, so the Koreans don't go quite that far, but they do get in fistfights, something I would pay to see in the US Senate and House of Representatives both.