This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would like some advice on my situation. Thanks.?
02-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Would like some advice on my situation. Thanks.?
I really would appreciate any help. My story is a bit long so please bear with me, thanks. So I've known this girl since my 3rd year of high school. shes a really reserved person and is conservative. we're both muslims and both arent the dating type. Im in my 3rd yr of college at the moment and shes in her 2nd. Anyways, So last year i decide to message her on facebook and start talking to her. Things went well. We started talking more, then texted. We then hungout.

I messed things up by acting desperate later on and making her uncomfortable. Then one of my BEST friends made me look really bad. He made a fake facebook account and messaged her and told her fake crap about me. She got freaked out and started ignoring me. I eventually found out who did this and messaged my crush but she still ignored me. So i went to her best friend and asked for her help. I told her that I care about my crush and like her and wanna spend time with her like i used to. She talked to her and now things r good. My crush said that she ignored me cuz she was really uncomfortable with the thing my friend did. But she also said that her parents wont let her go out with a guy and she doesnt think its morally right either. I think that she said this because she was uncomfortable with hanging out bcz of all the stuff that happened.

So now shes ok with use texting each other again and shes really open and friendly. Our colleges are 1 hr apart so we use texting to communicate. I wanna ask her to hangout soon. Do things seem like theyre going ok? I've never dated or anything and neither has she. So idk what to do and idk if things sound alright?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:00 PM

everyone messes up , your no exception , sadly because of your age , you have a long road ahead , try to learn from mistakes is the only advice i can give --- goood luck

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:09 PM

Sit back and enjoy the renewed relationship. It was that rush that got you to almost lose her, remember? Take it easy and rebuild the old trust, especially if you have long term hopes!
The right moment will come for you both. Meantime stay in touch and work hard on your studies.
02-23-2014, 03:13 PM

Take your time. Dont rush things and learn from ur previous mistakes. Remember she is conservative .. Better Win her trust and make her feel comfortable first.U'd better not to ask her out now and i guess she will be asking u out once she feels alright about the whole thing.
Cheers