This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls would you dump a guy if he only had 2 facebook friends?
02-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Girls would you dump a guy if he only had 2 facebook friends?
So you met a guy and you send him a facebook friend request and his profile is really boring with only 2 friends. Would you promptly dump him since he has hardly any friends?

Would you be more impressed if the guy just went and added a few hundred random friends so he looks like he knows people?
You met this person in real life in person

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 02:58 PM

Two makes it look like he just signed up or that its a fake profile, both warning signs as a creep to girls. So, I doubt she would dump you, but you won't gain any points either.

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:00 PM

Personally I think on facebook the people that have like 300 friends are up themselves!
Probably out of 300 only 5-10 are real friends!
I wouldn't care if the guy had none on facebook, it is just a interent site.
It makes the guy look better anyway
02-23-2014, 03:10 PM

this ain't myspace, don't be a facebook whore and add people you don't know.
And No.. I would wonder why the hell does he only have two friends.
I would think
-It's a fake profiles
-new profile
-or your just lame
02-23-2014, 03:17 PM

Not really....................
02-23-2014, 03:19 PM

No, I actually find it annoying to be added by people who have like 300+ friends. It seems like you are just another person to be added to their collection.

My boyfriend first added me & he had only 7 friends, now he has 25, but he just made his facebook. I would not dump my boyfriend because of how many facebook friends he has. That's really shallow & really foolish. It's a really dumb reason to break up with someone.

& If my boyfriend had 300 friends on facebook, I'd figure he doesn't talk to them all. Who really has 300 friends in real life, who really speaks with each one of them everyday? Maybe 300 acquaintances, but 300 friends? I kind of doubt it.
02-23-2014, 03:27 PM

how did you meet this guy? if it was over the internet it might just be a fake account created to creep girls like you ..
or maybe he is just new to facebook and doesnt use it often Smile
02-23-2014, 03:29 PM

must be a reason she is with him in the first place.cant live you life off of facebook or use that as a manual. i know many of my friends don't even have facebook.i wouldn't dump them for that at all.maybe he doesn't even get on facebook.bit of a shallow person
02-23-2014, 03:31 PM

If the real guy has two real friends on facebook or not he is befriended than a Facebooker with a hundred who wish to be featured on his page just because although a total B*stard he looks great and everybody only knows his looks
02-23-2014, 03:37 PM

HI AAA,,honey,face book is meant for geting to no lots of different people,expecially girls,if your a single guy,and your new so it will take time to get more friends,see you had this one girl,then she sends you some of her friends,for u to add,but if she really likes you,she wont b sending any girls your way,,lol,,and no i wouldnt hate anyone for just having two friends,i would send them some of my friends,PEACE