This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need mostly female input, what is with this girl?
02-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Need mostly female input, what is with this girl?
There is this girl i really like and i thought she liked me. I talk to her alot on facebook when im not with her in person. But when im with her, we usually seperate ourselves from the main group of friends to hangout alone. Her parents are strict about boys so when ever i ask her to hangout she always has to bring her friends along, but they willingly stay faraway as if they are trying to set us up. She bought me this candy bar that meant something to me because it refered to an inside joke we had, and she gave it to me when we were alone in the theaters, like no one was in the theater at the time until a few min before the movie started.

One day we were talking on facebook and we chatted till 4am and during the convo she said she doesnt like anyone right now. That kinda hurted me because i really thought i was getting somewhere. Two days later i felt bold and told her that "i will do everything i can to get you to like me". She responded with only a pic of a surprised girl

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 02:59 PM

I think she friendzoned you bud..

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:08 PM

Idk dude. Keep trying that stuff and maybe you&#x27;ll get somewhere. She&#x27;s probably just surprised that you think of her like that. Before, she probably thought that you were just her friend. Take her out on a nice date.
02-23-2014, 03:15 PM

You still have a chance I would say.. Keep flirting with had because if seems like she does care for you. When she said &quot;I don&#x27;t like anyone right now&quot; she may of been avoiding saying that she liked someone and then you asking who. She just may not be able to admit she likes you yet.