This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WRESTLING : Now that bryan has joined the wyatts, who do you wish could join the shield?
02-23-2014, 02:59 PM
WRESTLING : Now that bryan has joined the wyatts, who do you wish could join the shield?
What if....as a reminder is my question
SO, who would you pick ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:01 PM

Yes so I can fight for justice

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:06 PM

Ryback
02-23-2014, 03:12 PM

C.M. Punk would be the obvious choice, although I think that the Shield is about ready to dissolve.
02-23-2014, 03:15 PM

Antonio Cesaro, that guy deserves a push
02-23-2014, 03:19 PM

Me
02-23-2014, 03:21 PM

Zack Ryder and/or Tyler Reks
Zack Ryder. He is such a fan favorite, yet joining THE SHIELD seems like a move that would alienate fans.  But, right now Ryder is so butt-hurt that he’s not higher on the card, that he’s a shoo-in for THE SHIELD.  He has been very vocal in social media about Wrestlemania being in his backyard, but he’s not in the show. who right now feels more unjust in the WWE than Ryder?  He can easily be credited with ushering in the social media era of the WWE, and he gets no credit or respect for it. That could easily be his reason for joining THE SHIELD. If he were to join THE SHIELD, he’d have to undergo a big makeover for it.  He’d have to get rid of the blond hair because it’s too L.I. party boy, and he’d have to just shut up and stand in the background for a while. Let Dean do the talking for him. Let him appear to be earning his spot amongst the group.  No more smiles, no more “woo woo woo.” This is a darker, pissed off Ryder who is done pandering to the WWE and now wants to right the injustice he has received.
Another guy who would be good for the team would be Reks hung up the boots last year in order to start his own business ventures and because he was a new father. But when he was in WWE, he was totally miscast and underutilized. His big frame and long dreadlocks made you take notice when he entered the room, but he was relegated to a joke tag team with Curt Hawkins. He had the look of an enforcer, but needed the right pairing to raise his game. Roman Reigns plays the role of “the muscle” in THE SHIELD, but that doesn’t mean he has to be the only one.  Can you imagine how Reigns and Reks would fare together? I even like the sound of that – Reigns and Reks.  I bet if Reks ever came back, he’d be a good fit with THE SHIELD. 
02-23-2014, 03:25 PM

The shield looks like they would split in 2014
But if I had to choose, why not put CM Punk
02-23-2014, 03:26 PM

CM Punk.
02-23-2014, 03:34 PM

wouldn't it be great if punk joined the shield but it was a plan between bryan and punk all along to join and to destroy from within, I believe that is bryans plan is to destroy them from within like a plant.