This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Error message notification on facebook???/?
02-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Error message notification on facebook???/?
i am getting these notifications on facebook saying that random people are having trouble viewing my profile and pictures... then it asks me if i want to fix the problem and i say yes. a couple hours later 6 random people poked me and sent me gifts? these people i don't even talk to and the weird thing is it only comes up by notification not on mine or their profiles. when i saw this i clicked to see all notifications and it said i sent the glitch error messages to all these other people .. which i never did!! so when i hit the "X" button to delete it it asked me if i had really done that action or hadn't ( you had to check of one of the boxes" then it said it would remove the error application....
i was wondering if this has happened to anybody else?
if the random messages to people will stop, being now i that i deleted the application?
what is it & how to get rid of it?!?
also when i type in the search bar error it comes up,when i clicked on it it said it was an unavaliable link.(this was after i thought i deleted it!! this is freaking me out HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THIS!!??? PLEASE : )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:11 PM

i had that happen to me once and i think that it is just an application that is trying to scam people for accounts in some way. dunno just try to stay away from giving any info

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:13 PM

You were as paranoid as i was ! Same question lol Tongue

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...849AAXTEuK

Just remove this APPlication ASAP, because if you don't. it's spreading to your friends, then from your friends it will spread to their friends. Sad i already sent facebook a message on this, just change your password and remove this application :/