This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who has 2 Facebook accounts?!!?
02-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Who has 2 Facebook accounts?!!?
Okay, I need a girl who has 2 Facebook account. This may sound so weird and creepy but I need to "borrow" one of them. I'm asking for this because i want to do a "trust" thing with my boyfriend. what I want to do is pretend to be the person and ask to meet up and then I'll ask the lovey person who let me borrow their account to meet up with him, but I'll be there too. And if he says no... To meeting up. I'm going to ask to marry him :3. Hahah. Our realisation ship is me doing everything the guy is supposed to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:15 PM

I'm sorry but this is really stupid, for one I highly doubt anyone's gonna trust you with their fb account, secondly you should trust your bf I'm sure he trusts you? You should take it day by day, love each other and to not play trust games with ur partner because if or when he finds out ur trying to catch him out then, when is he gonna trust you ever again? Personally it's not worth the time and effort and most of all the hassle you'll most likely get, if you trust him then do so, if you don't then get rid of him because there's obviously trust issues between yas

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:19 PM

having more than one account is against the rules, and logging into someone else's account for any reason is very illegal
02-23-2014, 03:26 PM

I have