This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will happen when I runaway?
02-23-2014, 03:15 PM
What will happen when I runaway?
Okay, so I want to runaway from my moms house. I'm 13. And a female. So would the cops get ahold of my text messages and my Skype and facebook like that??? To see where i would possibly go, I deleted the Skype app so she doesn't know I have Skype anymore or facebook. So would the cops found out I have a Skype or fb somehow?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:22 PM

Cops are pretty useless.

What would happenSmile
1) You'd go a few miles (probably at night).
2) You'd run out of money.
3) You'd run out of food.
4) Some "nice guy" would pick you up and give you a ride to his house.
5) The nice guy would tie you up and keep you in the basement for the next 20 years as a slave.
6) You'd be .....
7) Eventually he would chop you up into little pieces and feed you to the dogs.

Have fun!

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:36 PM

yes they will...thor is dramatic but there are dangerous folks out there the more charming the more dangerous, watch yourself 24/7 because no one else will care about you so you'd better be responsible enough to care for yourself...I say go home try again in 3 years or ask child and children services to place you in foster care
02-23-2014, 03:37 PM

well they would ask your friends at school if you had them and then trace them up
02-23-2014, 03:53 PM

There wouldn't be a huge manhunt for you, but police would look in obvious places (would contact your friends, run through your email and facebook messages, get access to your texts, etc.) If nobody knows you had a Skype and you deleted it, there is a chance that wouldn't get checked. However, if there was genuine concern that you were in a dangerous situation, they can recover the deleted files from your hard drive. Once they learn that you had a Skype account, they can have Skype turn over any files they have on you (that might contain records of what calls you made, even if they don't have the audio or video content of those calls).

The answer is, there is no guarantee that they would find out, but no guarantee that they wouldn't find out, either. And if they decided that they really wanted to track you down, they would find out.