This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can someone tells me how to unlock facebook password i forget my password please help me?
02-23-2014, 03:17 PM
can someone tells me how to unlock facebook password i forget my password please help me?
if someone tells me how to unlock i will give him 10$ (dollar) so please help me fast

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:18 PM

click on the forgot password link on the login page and they will send you a password reset link to your email

there is no way to have them tell you what your current password is

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:28 PM

use your mail, phone or security question.. or there is no way to do it
or by right and say you need to hack somebody's account.. then try brute force attack on facebook with victims email.. it can take about 1 hour but its really the only way how to do it.
02-23-2014, 03:35 PM

Click on the "Forgot your password?" link. That will bring you to a window where you can enter your email address. Facebook will send you a link to reset your password.

But, something tells me that you haven't forgotten YOUR password and you just want to hack someone's account. Don't do it.
02-23-2014, 03:37 PM

how can you give away $10 dollar to someone who lives far far away from where you live. you gotta ship the money deliever post mail going mail it threw around the world. anyways if you cant figure out what was your password was. you make up a new one instead. if that works for you to do . there no way to unlock the facebook password if you had it wroting down on a paper before you made the account the beinging the first time you had sign up the facebook. but if you havent then it better to remake a new password and you should write it down on a sheet of paper that you can keep it in safer place that you can remember where you place it. in case you forget what was your new pasword is. .