This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean on facebook? (opinions)?
10-15-2012, 06:18 PM
What does it mean on facebook? (opinions)?
I would like to ask your opinion about changing your relationship status from 'Single' to 'Blank' (relationship status not stated) Please give your opinion by stating:

1. In what situation would you do that?
(For example; you are in a relationship, you want to be 'off the market', etc.)

2. Do you agree that changing the status from 'Single' to 'Blank' is the first step you are going to be in a relationship?
(For example; you are now good friends with your crush, you are going to be in a relationship soon etc.)

4.Please state any other reasons as well.

3. Are you male of female?

Thank you in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:26 PM

1. Never
2. Just wait
4. Why the F is 4 before 3
3. Both

Ads

i dont hink anyone would notice simply because lots of ppl dont put there relationships for public view simply to have privacy. and im female

1. If I didn't want people knowing my business.

2. No, there are tons of reasons someone might change it. I think you are reading too much in to it.

3. It's mostly a privacy issue. Not everyone wants to broadcast their relationship status to the world.

4. Female

1. Because my fmaily doesnt know I'm in a relationship, and if i say I'm Single, my BF will not like it.
2. I wouldn't make a fool of myself by telling everyone that I'm in a relationship, and then having to change it back to single when i get rejected.
3. 1 is the only reason my status is blank
4. Female

1.) I'd keep my status blank if I wasn't fully sure the relationship would be long term or if the person I was becoming involved with left theirs blank.

2.) Not really. Some people always have their status listed as something. Leaving it blank could simply imply that someone is more private in their romantic endeavors.

3.) Other reasons not previously stated: someone just doesn't give a damn enough to ever list themselves as anything; someone is in a relationship but would like others to not know about it; someone is a bit ambivalent about the situation they are in, and therefore, unsure of whether or not they should list themselves as anything at all regardless of whether or not they would like to.

4.) Female (obviously).

1. Only time i did that was when my ex and i broke up and i dont want people asking me what happened because id rather not talk about it. So i think leaving it blank was a way for me to avoid people asking me what happened since theyre not for sure if we're broken up or not. Im fine now but i just never changed it back to "single" because it doesnt really matter. I dont think people pay attention to it now.

2. Id rather not do anything with it unless the guy and i are official and i will change it to "in a relationship."

3. Im a female