This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There's a stalker following me on Twitter?
02-23-2014, 03:20 PM
There's a stalker following me on Twitter?
Actually i have created my twitter account last year!! and i made many friends in it!!
The thing is that i made a friend and we talked a lot! I thought i got a best friend.. when i had a break up .. she was always there for me! Now... Her behavior changed when i said to her, i can't come on Twitter regularly cause i have lots of work to do!! One day she asked me really personal questions ( things she was not supposed to ask)...i found a bit uncomfortable with it and said to her, i can't answer her that... she started to over think about it! After a few days she's still asking me about this!!
I don't feel secure at at all!! What should i do? Should i deactivate my twitter account?
But she knows where i come from!!!
Everyday she sends me messages that she's here for me, etc.. and that she'll protect me from people !! When other people talk to me there, she gets really jealous and she says to me she loves me more than them... i'm really scared of her!! She's too attached to me!!
She says she can't live without me!! i'm scared!!! :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 03:29 PM

deactivate

Ads

02-23-2014, 03:38 PM

I had this problem too. I was always talking to this guy on facebook. it lasted about 2 years and i thought nothing of it.. he was just someone i chatted to when i was bored. but he got really personal and snapped when i got mad at him. he added one of my friends who was in a relationship and was sending her inappropriate messages. she got really pissed off but told him in a nice way that she wasn't interested and would appreciate it if he would stop sending suggestive messages. he got pissed at both of us and was trying to convince us he was just kidding and joking around and obviously wasn't attracted to her at all and just wanted to see what her reaction was... block this person on twitter. its what i had to do in the end. its not worth it. people act differently online and feel they can say anything to you and it might just get more weird if it continues.. good luck Smile
02-23-2014, 03:42 PM

Block the person on twitter. you should not let a rude person make you leave twitter.