This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can fix my friends Facebook page? It sends all kinds of "wall to wall" spam?
10-15-2012, 06:18 PM
How can fix my friends Facebook page? It sends all kinds of "wall to wall" spam?
My friend is not computer literate at all and now her Facebook page must have been infected by some kind virus or something because it sends all of these "wall to wall" posts that always direct you to some other kind of website that does who knows what. What can I do to fix this? Her page is posting this garbage on my wall everyday and I need it to stop! Please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:26 PM

First of all, delete all the posts on your wall and DO NOT click on them. Your friend may have clicked on one and somehow it sort of hacks your account and posts it to ALL your friends walls. If you can, help your friend change their Facebook password. Another thing, remove any applications your friend doesn't use because this can be one way the a Facebook virus can spread.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply