This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some sites that list me on Google?
02-23-2014, 07:00 PM
What are some sites that list me on Google?
Hello there! I was wondering if someone could give me a list of sites that list you on Google?

When I Google search my name, you come up with my:
-Facebook
-Twitter
-Instagram
-Yahoo Profile
-Google+
-Deviantart
-BeHance
-Youtube
-Vimeo
-Pinterest

So my question to you... what else lists me on Google? Im wondering what sites that when you put your first and last name into it, will list you when that name is searched. Also, what places online when I attach my name to an image, that image shows up in the search results.

SECONDLY: I think its worth mentioning that yes, I am aware of the security risks (before I get answers about that, knowing I will). In addition to that, I am really only looking for a list of SPECIFIC places. I have asked this question to people before and I get the answer of "everywhere!" Which is not true. I sign my name on many websites, that do not list my name when it is searched.

Thanks for your time Smile
Addition: In response to the first answer: After the first 5-6 pages of searching, the search results are no longer my full name but people that have just my first or just my last name. If you go even further then its just parts of my name...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 07:14 PM

It is everywhere. Just the other sites you use your name on aren't as popular as sites like facebook, youtube, goodle, ie... Basically anything and everything dealing with your name can come back to you. Which really sucks for me because only 13 people in America have my last name. lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply