This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help Facebook account locked?
02-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Need help Facebook account locked?
Okay, here's my problem. I have two Facebook accounts, one is my real account and the other is a bull shit account. I'm trying to access my BS account but it's locked. When i made my BS account i was dumb enough to register my main email address. Anyway, i know the password to my BS account but its locked. The only option it's giving me to unlock it is by giving my date of birth. The problem is that i gave a fake date of birth and i don't remember it. I'm trying to access the BS account to remove my main email address and deactivating it. Is there anything i can do? Is there a direct way of contacting Facebook? ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 07:13 PM

You Need to Answer the Question that its Asking you to Do if you Cant Answer it Than you Wont Be Able to Get Back Into your Account

Facebook Does That if it Suspects Something Strange About your Account And it May Be Detecting that you Have Lied About your Birthday

You Can Contact Facebook Through the Help Center But They Dont Write Back and They Probably Wont Do Anything

Ads

02-23-2014, 07:27 PM

hey you should try to see how that works.

here you can check a lot of good and useful information: http://milanorosa.net