This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook notification question..?
02-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Facebook notification question..?
Ok so, when I comment or like someone's status or picture on Facebook, and the owner of the picture or status tells me Thank You for example, It doesn't give me a notification when this person replies to me, so I have to check the picture or status every sometime.
So how can I fix this notification problem?..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2014, 08:36 PM

Check your settings.
There's a setting in Account --> Notifications (tab) --- photos subsection. Tick the box for "Comments after you in a photo", or "Comments after you on a photo album".
You have to choose to receive notification of stuff like this.
You can also allow the "Comments after you on a Wall story" to get notified for that.
To get special notification for what other people are posting as their own status I think you need to allow the new follow or subscribe (or what it's called) feature or watch for it in your own feed.

Ads

02-23-2014, 08:45 PM

Account> Account setting> Notifications> Scroll down a bit until you get to photos>select "comments after you on..." do this for the others as well (wall, video, link, etc etc...)
02-23-2014, 08:49 PM

If you Mean Email Notifcation than go to account settings than notification than check off anything you want to be notified about if you Mean Notifcations on the Site Than If its Not Showing up than its a Error With Facebook