This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some contacts come as online on facebook app and other don't when they are actually online?
02-24-2014, 01:19 AM
Why do some contacts come as online on facebook app and other don't when they are actually online?
well like my friend she is always online on facebook.. but when i go on my itouch i go to the facebook app and she isn't in the list of chat people online. but then when i go to the ebuddy app (which has my gmail, facebook, and messener together) it shows her as online.. soo i have to talk to her on ebuddy and then i kinda switch to the facebook app and then she comes up.. but not as online but as the "resently talked to" people.. sooo i have no clue how to fix this.. but its annoying me.. help please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 01:28 AM

It might be a glitch with the app or else maybe she has selected to show as "invisible" so people can't tell when she's on or offline which is how I have mine set up, but that wouldn't explain why she shows online on one app and offline on another...

Ads

02-24-2014, 01:31 AM

First of all, its not an iTouch.. its an iPod Touch.

Second of all, Facebook dropped the "Notification & people online" support for the App a while back. Basically, its used for messaging someone or going wall to wall with someone, not chatting.