This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
girl is threatening me on facebook, what to do?
02-24-2014, 02:43 AM
girl is threatening me on facebook, what to do?
Long story short, I said a comment about this girl's mother (being overweight), so she got very upset, and took to Facebook saying how she is going to in some way harm me (she said that "he'll be sorry" and "she'll call [her friends] if I try to run" when we return to school on Monday. This is at a junior college, for reference (yes I know, immature right?). Should I like, say something to someone? I really hate to make a big deal out of something so stupid, but a threat is a threat.
Yes, I did try to apologize to her, but she told me to &*@# off.
No, she doesn't have any dirt on me that could be used as blackmail. We barely know each other.
And I can't delete the comment, I said it to her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 02:51 AM

I don't really think she can really do anything. You've just done a comment. She can do nothing unless she know your secrets. (if you have any). Being sad and angry is the common nature of the girl. Good luck.

Ads

02-24-2014, 03:02 AM

For starters it was extremely insensitive and dumb to comment on her mothers weight. If you haven't already done so you should apologize to both of them. As to the threat - if the apology isn't accepted then yes, you should tell someone of authority.
02-24-2014, 03:05 AM

Just delete the comment and say your sorry if she doesn&#x27;t accept oh please what could a girl do to you only if she is like really close to you and knows a lot about you then she could do something but clearly if she was close to you she wouldn&#x27;t take that much offense! Goodluck ;-)
02-24-2014, 03:10 AM

Delete the comment and just don't give a fu€k about her.
02-24-2014, 03:22 AM

Contact the police. If she even hinted at physical violence, they'll arrest her and put her in jail.