This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a lot of questions on ask?
02-24-2014, 03:15 AM
How to get a lot of questions on ask?
I have the link on my twitter, Instagram, tumblr ect. but no one asks me stuff. How do I get more questions sent to me? I only get the daily ones and I have one follower. Ask me stuff too! I'll answer anything. @oliviatesauro

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 03:18 AM

I learned this with my blog. Get a reputation. For example, on a forum. Type whatever is relevant at the top of the message, then do this at the bottom
-----------------------------------------
your name
your website (or in this case, your ask URL)

don't mention your site in your post unless it is relevant. Just leave your name and URL in the bottom of the post. If you do that a lot on multiple sites, you will gain a reputation. People will like you and come to you with their questions. In my case, I got a good reputation with my knoledge in computer programming, so people started to visit my blog. Now I have a few hundred new visitors every month. Hope this helps!
---------------------------------------------
Josh
allstuffnerdy.x10.mx

Ads

02-24-2014, 03:26 AM

be popular, in other words become a slut. people will sure ask you a lot of stuff then. (: