This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLZ LIKE A PAGE ON FACEBOOK?
10-15-2012, 06:19 PM
PLZ LIKE A PAGE ON FACEBOOK?
I'VE CREATED A PAGE AND ITS BASED ON KPOP SO PLZ LIKE IT AND PLZ SHARE IT WITH OTHERS TOO AND MAKE THEM LIKE TOO....... POINTS WILL BE GIVEN BASED ON THE HIGHEST SHARER...... N WILL ALSO GET TO BE THE ADMIN!!!!!!!!! PLZ LIKE SOON!!!!!!!!!!
---------------> http://www.facebook.com/asiasmtownmusic.com
wow...... losers!! gr8 to hear dat.....!! itz only dat i made dis page only to make ppl like u interested in this.... looks like things done with good intension are bad for some ppl like the first 2 commenter....aah.... pathetic!!!
wow...... losers!! gr8 to hear dat.....!! itz only dat i made dis page only to make ppl like u interested in this.... looks like things done with good intension are bad for some ppl like the first 2 commenter....aah.... pathetic!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:27 PM

You need to come on yahoo answers to get facebook likes, nevermind, it's okay to be a loser!

Ads

No tension

I tried to like the page but you page is no longer found ( you might have deleted it)
Just send me you link to devil2x2@hotmail.com and I will help you increase your likes.