This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone tell me what my ex is trying to do with me ? is he a play boy ?
02-24-2014, 05:06 AM
Can anyone tell me what my ex is trying to do with me ? is he a play boy ?
In 2012, my bf broke up with me because his parents didn't agree for him to marry me. He also deleted me off his facebook account. Later on i apologized from him and added him again.
I kept chasing him and accepted cold heartedly to be his friend as i couldn't think of myself be without him. I kept texting him but he took me as an option. He used to text me on his own terms. I was deeply in love with him , i didn't let him go n kept torturing myself.

Now just few weeks , back out of nowhere he asks me if i still have feelings for him. I didn't tell him , though deep inside only i know how much i love him. Seeing me quiet over this question he went all mad on me saying **** like 'for me it's fun making of him.' I apologized for what i hadn't done. Now just some days after this scene, i ask him the same question and he's like he has no idea.

Seeing this i have stopped texting n chasing him.
He does text me after a week or two weeks but just asks me how i am n sometimes ask me where i had been , y i hadn't texted him at all n that's it.

Two days ago i had a birthday so he texted me to wish me that " happy birthday TO THE SWEETEST GIRL I KNOW AND STAY HAPPY n MAY U Get WHAT U WANT"

He is trying to nicer to me when i have started moving on n i don't bother him now as much i used to do. I don't reply back to his texts now .

So y he is getting soft to me now ??
Does he still want me or just keeping me as a back burner or what ??
M confused please need an advice
Should i break all contact ??
I loved him madly but he never treated me like a priority.
PS
me n my ex both had a female mutual friend n she was the one who fitted me in with him into a relationship , then she broke her friendship with him becuase of me as he left me but he tried his best to regain his lost friendship with her n he used to take out her anger on me becuase of her rudeness .. n he didn't realize ever n care for me Sad

what should i do now ?? is he playing with me ??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 05:18 AM

He's playing you.

Sorry to be so blunt, but that's the truth and there's no denying it.

Time to cut your losses and move on.

Realize that part of moving on is going through the grief process. In fact, getting over a relationship is worse than death because you know someone dead will not come back to haunt you - but someone alive will which is what this jerk is doing.

Tell him you don't feel comfortable being 'friends' right now - and then avoid him like the plague if you possibly can.

Once again, he's a player and a selfish jerk. You don't need either one in your life at this time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply