This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I edit my facebook privacy so a nonfriend can't see my wall/have the wall button an option?
02-24-2014, 08:15 AM
How do I edit my facebook privacy so a nonfriend can't see my wall/have the wall button an option?
I had my facebook COMPLETELY private but now that they changed it around a bit, people can creep a bit easier on mine. How do I make it so that a someone who I'm not friends with can't click on my wall button? They can't see anything when it's clicked on, but I just don't want it to be an option that people can even have. Step by step would be awesome since they just changed facebook around a bit on me. Thanks! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:20 AM

Here is a step to step:

1. Account -> Privacy Settings
2. You will see the "Control Your Default Privacy"
3. Choose Custom / choose Friend (up to you)
4. Scroll down a bit, you will find "Limit the Audience for Past Posts" and then click "Manage Past Post Visibility" and it will change your older posts to the new privacy settings

Something like that?

After that, you can preview it:
1. open this link: http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php
2. on the right top, below the [home][profile][account] buttons you will see the view as button
3. click it!

I hope it helps Smile Good luck driving away stalkers!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply