This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cute girl said hi (: to me on Facebook?
02-24-2014, 09:15 AM
cute girl said hi (: to me on Facebook?
Should I just say hi back, I don't want to sound all boring, what else should say thank you 10 points to best answer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:17 AM

You should suck a chode.

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:32 AM

Say hi back and wait for her response
02-24-2014, 09:34 AM

You should say this

Hi Smile whats up?
and she'll say good and all that and after that you can start a convo with her Smile
02-24-2014, 09:39 AM

First, do you know this girl in real life or do you have mutual friends on Facebook (mutual friends that you know in real life)? If not, ask yourself why this "cute girl" would say "hi" to a random stranger on Facebook. It could be a scam and this "cute girl" doesn't necessarily have to be a girl, cute or otherwise.

Proceed with caution unless you know her. Start off by just saying a simple "Hi...do we know each other in real life?" See what her response is. If you don't know each other or have real life mutual friends, as the conversation progresses, you should be able to tell if she is the real deal or not. But, if she starts asking for personal information or asking you to do or say things that are inappropriate, break contact with "her".
02-24-2014, 09:42 AM

Hey Wink

Hey there Wink

Howdy there Wink

Have I seen you from somewhere?

Im sorry, I have bad memory, have I met you before?

Glad you said hi Wink gtg!

I gtg... can we chat again?

haha, ok! Goodbye! :3

As hot as she is try to keep the convorsation short. so when you leave she&#x27;ll want more! Ask about her and say you like her profile picture, As corny as it is shell LOVE you. OH and add winkie faces and such. Last but not least don&#x27;t just reply with &quot;haha&quot; &quot;lol&quot; &quot;ok&quot; THATS HOW U MAKE IT AWKWARD. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO DIES THIS AND IT KILLS THE HELL OUT OF ME BECAUSE IDK WHAT TO SAY THAN &quot;lol yep..&quot; PLEASE NO SHORT ANSWERS. Thats how you talk to a girl. Good Luck!