This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get social media followers?
02-24-2014, 10:26 AM
How to get social media followers?
I want likes, subscribers, followers for my Facebook, Twitter and YouTube account. I want my business to promote online. So, how can I get huge no. of social media followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:29 AM

If you want to build an audience of loyal and faithful followers it's a quite difficult and long task. You have to make very nice pages on social networks, good looking and filled with interesting and engaging posts. Besides, you need to find ways to attract followers to your pages, such as running creative polls, contests, leaving interesting comments on other people's posts and so on. It requires a lot of efforts and time.
If you are looking for a shortcut, you can buy followers but don't expect those followers to be genuine and active. Besides, there are websites, such as addmefast.com, that help you grow your social presence.

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:43 AM

It's a long work to do to gain a unique follower in any social network. However, twitter is much easier if you are online all the time, communicate with other people and follow interesting topics. Facebook and other social media cannot be accurate to say that followers will automatically follow you. There such called interaction, posting unique conversation and posting interesting idea. It's only a short advice and hope it will help you a lot!
02-24-2014, 10:50 AM

These Days on internet you can get likes or subscribers almost everywhere.
I have made a little research and find out great website where you can get a lot of very good explain information.

Source: http://buysocialfans.com/buy-facebook-su...ers-global