This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What wrong with this girl?
02-24-2014, 01:07 PM
What wrong with this girl?
There is a random girl in facebook , don't know each other and never meet before , Always i message her 1st since last month , she sometime reply me and sometime not , she liked 1 of my photo last time (random photo that i captured) , i usually liked her photo but never commented . She is the person always like random stuff photo , status , post by other people and she rarely comment to people things . Recently she seem ignoring me and other people (what i seen is other people commented on her photo or status , she no reply most of the time) . I don't know what she thinking ? Just now i message her "Christmas Eve to you" , she seen but no reply . She always use iphone to online facebook . She on and off FB sometime maybe she just checked her notification or message then off again .

So i sended her a greeting also no reply , but if were last time , she at least will reply

What you think about this girl ? And why she ignore all of the time recently (Not only me , Other people too , what i seen on her timeline)

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 01:21 PM

I do that a lot too...I dont think it personal sometimes you just dont feel like saying anything....

Ads

02-24-2014, 01:37 PM

Probably she doesn't turn on the features that you said, probably she doesn't know how to use these features.......and if she is like me..........she doesn't like new technologies.