This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions about Instagram.?
02-24-2014, 01:48 PM
Questions about Instagram.?
I'm pretty new to Instagram.
1) Are instagram meant for computers? Because there aren't as many features for instagram in my computer than in my iphone.
2) What is followgram and webstagram? Are they the same as instagram?
3) How do you search for users? I'm having a hard time trying to find my friend in instagram.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 01:55 PM

1) nope, but you could still open it in an app like pokki just search "pokki instagrille" it'll be pretty much like on the phone.
2) not exactly i think they are most likely for people who wanted a followers, or yeah you could view other people on instagram but be careful, don't trust those site too much, because some of them, when you connect your instagram to it, they will let you follow strangers, so i do not recommend it.
3) if you cant find your friend, it means you put it the wrong username, you should ask your friend for that.

Ads

02-24-2014, 01:57 PM

Nope Instagram is not meant for the computer. Android and iOS have more features of Instagram than on the computer.
Followergram and websites like those are to boost up the amount of followers you have on Instagram. However, they will most likely be "ghost followers". I recommend you try your best to earn your own followers (:
To search for Instagram accounts, there is a search bar on the top of the diamond shaped icon. Just type in the account name you are looking for.
hoped this helped! (:
My Instagram: teenagevocabulary
02-24-2014, 02:10 PM

1 & 2 are basically the same. Instagram is a smart phone app, but there are wed sites you can use to look at your feed online. You can't post pictures from your laptop, but you can explore and scroll through pictures. To search for users go under your settings and connect to Facebook or your phones contacts if you have your friends number. Or ask your friend for their username and search through the "explore" tab.

Good luck Smile
02-24-2014, 02:13 PM

Instagram is for both computer and phone (iphone, Android..)
Once u use it in time you&#x27;ll know more about it.
You can also follow me: gimberg12 I&#x27;ll follow back