This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help I don't know what to think or do?
02-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Please help I don't know what to think or do?
I'm freaking out I don't know what to think, I have this good friend who has been there for me loads, I saw on twitter she was annoyed about something, when I asked her she said why are you so bothered, I'm freaking because I don't know if its me or not. I also feel like every time anyone posts anything on Facebook or twitter i think people are referring to me. I really don't know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 02:43 PM

If she&#x27;s in a bad moods she&#x27;s going to be pissy to everyone. All girls do it. Give her a day or So to calm down and then message or text her and say something like &quot;Hey yesterday when I asked You what&#x27;s wrong I wasn&#x27;t trying to be annoying or anything I just wanted to help. I&#x27;m not sure if I did anything but I&#x27;m here to talk if You need to.&quot;
Also if it didn&#x27;t have to do with You and she feels bad she might apologize. Give her some time though. Hope this helpsSmile

Ads

02-24-2014, 02:47 PM

I've heard of that called the spotlight effect. Where you think everyone is looking and talking about you. It's most likely just your imagination. I wouldn't worry so much about it, unless it's really specific details that for sure it's you their talking about they probably are not. That's like me sometimes hear people laughing and think they're laughing at me, when probably not. We really aren't as important as people think.