This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are we allowed to advertise sites like facebook/twitter on our myspace sites & vice versa?
02-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Are we allowed to advertise sites like facebook/twitter on our myspace sites & vice versa?
Or is that somehow going to offend one party or the other?
I have a MySpace account but I'd also REALLY like to get people to see me at facebook and other sites,..so I want to post a BLOG on my myspace to tell them my facebook adress and twitter...but not sure if that's crossing any boundaries with myspace, b/c i dont want to lose my account or do something that might offend them,.

same with twitter and facebook.

what's allowed and what isn't , roughly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 02:59 PM

you can advertise it here, what is your myspace/facebook account addy/name?

Ads

02-24-2014, 03:01 PM

What's your facebook??? Can I add you??
02-24-2014, 03:04 PM

I don't really use Myspace anymore because IMO, it's pretty boring and also, none of my friends use it anymore or barely go on it. I'd do it because I don't really care if my Myspace getse deleted or not. Lol.

But to answer your question, no it's not going to offend any party. It's not like they're always checking on you. It might also violate your privacy rights if they have access to visit your account anytime they want, but i'm not too sure. But what i'm sure of is that they won't ban you. I've advertised my Twitter account on my Facebook, and I have not been banned and neither have my friends who've done the same.