This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This is a real Mess. Please don't judge me:P Please Help girl switch.?
02-24-2014, 03:30 PM
This is a real Mess. Please don't judge me:P Please Help girl switch.?
Hi, just before i jump in. I'd like to turn away those people who are here for a joke because your just waisting my time, and your own so if your here to be anoyying please just move on. (Its a long story.)

Okay, so theres me, avarage guy, decant looks credited for Humor. Then theres my really good friend (I have given them all diffrent names) Alex. Hes been my friend for over two years and were good friends. Up until two days ago he was going out with this amazing girl Called Honor. They were kinda together but at the same time not. SHE has a best friend Katherine, and for a while i was crushing on her.

The thing is, I'm the kind of guy who is confodent in groups isnt afraid to tell jokes and storys, can talk to girls well. But when it comes to flirting i still need to learn. So It took me awhile to work up the nerve to speak to Katherine, and when i DID things went EXtremley well! I found out she was actually incrediably shy. which was good for me becouse I was too. So we were great friends for awhile and i was always trying to elevate the relationship. Which was going great.

So basicly we all head out to our friends party, and to sum it up she gets off with some other dude. And being the guy i am i just get smashed and dance the night out. Whatever I got over itSmile We resumed our little thing and things were going well. THEN Honor + Alex run into trouble. Alex The flirty bastardo (I like him really) he is started talking to Katehrine.

I knew this was it for me becouse knowing Alex he could easily jump from Honor to Katherine. YEAH. Well. Two nights ago that freakign happendTongue But DONT WORRY! Becouse about two months ago I cut mine + Katherines thing. Which was great becouse really I had set my eyes on another girl. Honor.

Me and Honor had been friends for such along time i don't even remember, but it was only when we had a really intense talk about her and Alex that I realized I liked her more. Now that I think about it I might have just been crushing on Katherine to be closer with Honor. And the great thing is, she basically told me that she wasnt happy with alex. SO HELLS FREAKING YEAH!

Annnwwwayyyysss. I actually only found out about Alex + Honors split this morning. And the day that the broke apart Honor Started talking to me On Facebook. We talk on and off which is what i prefer because our conversations are richer with detail, sicne we have more to talk aboutBig Grin I had no clue she broke up with Alex, but she never mentioned it. We were just talking about this film we had both seen, then a TV show she Loved and I dispised. SO yeah Casual stufzWink

And now Alex Is going out with Katherine (I know two days huh?) And i get the feeling that me and Honor have a chance. Theres this party coming up, which will be the PRIME time to elevate the relationshipBig Grin So, as you heard earlier my last party turned out as a mess.

And this time! I'm not gonna let that happen (not in a hard man way, as in I'm gonna push myself to make a move). So I guess how do you think I should go about this? Please tell me about your experiences with parties and girls (Please stories help so much!) So yeah, my thoughts are a little scattered at the moment so.. sorry about the messiness.

Please tell me, how i should do this, i wan- need to make a move, only if the mood is right but how does one accomplish this kind of mood? Do we dance, do we drink? Do we joke? How. How shall i go about this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 03:44 PM

The parties ive been to where very big, alcohol, people lying on the ground, strangers kissing eacother idk, kinda weird. I think you should ask her to go with ya to the party, dance, offer her a drink, listen to her all night, bring her home, and kiss her when youre about to say goodbye. So make youre move at the end, dont go too fast, it will scare her. Good luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply