This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I market my new online website with limited resources?
10-15-2012, 06:20 PM
How can I market my new online website with limited resources?
"I'm starting an online social networking website business, but I have very limited resources. How can I market or advertise my site to as many people as possible with very little or no money? How did the company such as facebook do it?"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:28 PM

Use existing social media websites like facebook and twitter. Turn your friends on to your business and if they like it, ask them to let their friends know about it.

Ads

If your social networking site is geared towards a particular subject matter, you can begin writing articles and blogs and submitting them. You also want to make sure fresh and relevant content is added to your site every day. A good free course is at thirtydaychallenge.com
You can also use other social networks to spread the word.

Here are the ways traffic is being driven to websites today:
1. Pay per click (google, msn and yahoo ads)
2. SEO (designing your site to rank high in search engines)
3. Cost Per View Advertising (pay per view ads)
4. Media Buys (buying ad space over a set period of time)
5. Social Media Contest (eg. free gift card to person who retweets a message to the most friends)

For a marketing strategy with social networking visit
http://www.THEMLMCafe.com

Most social networking sites are free and that's a turn on, you need a good marketing name that is easy to remember. Use your own accounts like facebook and have others from that site to sign-on to your own.

What I have written is just for starters other factors come into place which require skill and knowledge of web designing.

"You wanna website marketing then don't go anywhere just use the Facebook's large social network. it's a right way, you have to put some efforts.Create the best content what you can, with the best products you can possibly offer. Your content is your best advertisement, if visitors love your content, then they will go back and spread the word to others. Make it easy for users to recommend your site. Viral marketing is very important and easy to tap on the Web. But give your users the tools. Get a Recommend this Site script from websites. If only 10 people go to your site, but these 10 people invite 10 more - that's additional traffic that you get for FREE!"" except it There are several companies which can assist aswell provide you their best services on Social Network Marketing. some days back my business friends advised me one company who offers the same services named Magicsolv.com. you may better use of their services and see the difference. your website will gain more in a few days, I hope so !"

First off, let me say this is a very good question. I would say since you have very limited resources that FREE advertising is the way to go. Free website and domain name would be a great beginning. Doing your own web design is really easy. Doing a little research and gaining a little knowledge will help you go a long way. I can put in touch with a very, very cost source if you are interested.