This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does ignoring a girl make her more attracted to you?
02-24-2014, 07:59 PM
Does ignoring a girl make her more attracted to you?
I tried to ask my friend out at a New Years Party, but some other guy blurted out that he wanted to ask her too right in front of her, she knew we both were asking her and she got nervous. She then told her friend that it'd be too messy to date her friends. This girl's in my friend group from High School, we're college Sophomores now. We're not close friends but i've seen her a lot the past year at parties and stuff. She followed me on Instagram the day after the party (I talked with her about Instagram a week before the party) and invited me to an Ice Skating event with some of our friends on Facebook the next week and texted me the details, but I haven't followed her back or go to the event. I feel like she's trying to make me her "friend". She's made the other guys in the group who have liked her "friends" and they text her all the time. I have no interest in being "just a friend" to her. I want to date her, so i'm wondering if what I'm doing is for the best? Will ignoring her work?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:07 PM

No just ask her on a date Smile

Ads

02-24-2014, 08:16 PM

If only she's interested.
02-24-2014, 08:27 PM

may be yes... sometimes it does work
02-24-2014, 08:41 PM

Try to make it clear from the start that you want to be more than just friends, that'll make things easier for you in the future. If you ignore her, she may feel like you don't like her.
02-24-2014, 08:43 PM

Yeah. And this is comming from someone that&#x27;s been there. She is going to start wondering why you seem interested but keep blowing her off. So no matter what your going to be on her mind. So win win. You don&#x27;t want to be in the Friend zone!