This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please i need relationship advice! serious and nice answers only PLZ!!!?
02-24-2014, 08:09 PM
please i need relationship advice! serious and nice answers only PLZ!!!?
Ok so im not really pregnant by him but he thought I was cute & wanted to screw me but DONT no more cuz he thinks im mentally unstable so I'm making screenshots of text msgs by an app called call assistant and posting it on Facebook , harassing his phone & sending him naked pictures of my body. My next step is to tell everyone including his gf who I'm wayprettier than (he tried to meet up with me to cheat on her) that im having his baby.ok so my question is, is this normal? & will i wear him down? I send him naked pics and beg him to have sex withk me and touch me and vagina pics to

Also im 19 xoxo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:17 PM

ur sick and need professional help...asap...seriously...u are a very ill little girl in need of alot of help.... and i hope u receive the much needed psyciatric services that ur desprately need of
God Bless

Ads

02-24-2014, 08:24 PM

I won&#x27;t be mean. But I&#x27;ll be honest.

If you tell his gf that, it&#x27;ll only stop their relationship for a moment. He&#x27;ll want a DNA test and it&#x27;ll prove that you lied and you&#x27;ll seem petty. And you&#x27;ll seem like a slut who doesn&#x27;t know who her baby&#x27;s father is. (Not saying you are but that&#x27;s what it&#x27;ll seem like)

Doing this won&#x27;t make him like you. What you&#x27;re doing will make him run from you. It hasn&#x27;t worked so far. It will never work with anyone. It makes you look psycho. Just being honest (like future)

Move on. He doesn&#x27;t want you. You shouldn&#x27;t waste your time on a guy who treats you like this. There are other guys who&#x27;ll have sex with you (if that&#x27;s what you want)

For now leave that guy alone and focus on your baby. That&#x27;s what really matters. The life you&#x27;re gonna bring in the world.

The guy cheats on his gf. He&#x27;s not gonna treat yiu any better.

Good luck. You deserve better. But it starts with you.